Crushpath Pitch Site Analytics
Does your company always announce sales contests? Do you want to win this time? If so, it is important that you can track your activities or your sales pitch as well as your team to know which works and what action should be done. In any game, it is crucial to see how the team is going, this way, you can adjust things out! Crushpath Analytics is perfect for this. You can be able to see if your pitching style is effective or not. You can also study the people who are interested in your Pitch Site so they can be your easy target. Read what Matt Wilkinson (@n2frizbee) can say about Crushpath Pitch Site Analytics!
by Matt Wilkinson
You want to sell, not spend all day mining numbers. But It’s a numbers-driven world if you want higher engagement. Our solution? Crushpath Analytics. Our analytics page is the simplest, most visual, and most awesome way to see how your Pitch is performing, today and over time.
Crushpath Pitch Sites have always been the way to quickly test and target your pitch, but with these robust, easy-to-read features, the ability to test effectiveness, optimize, and get totally agile with your pitch is right in your hands! You’ll see:
- Daily Views—a visual time-based chart that shows you trends in viewers.
- Views—the number of visitors you have had to your Pitch Site.
- Unique Visitors and return Visitors.
- Leads—the number of responses your Pitch Site is getting.
- Conversion rate—the percentage of Visitors who become leads.
Knowing where your visitors are coming from is the key to getting more. You’ll know where to focus when you see:
- Referal sites—where your Visitor saw your pitch and clicked over.
- Email clicks—you’ll be able to see which users responded to which emails.
Analytics for teams lets you know who is leading the charge with the best numbers. If someone is Crushing it, you’ll know they hit a nerve with their pitch. This gives you even more ability to target the right channels and get the right message. You’ll see:
- Stats on every pitch your team has created.
- Sort features based on individual stats.
- Filters for individual users to monitor progress.
Analytics is your new nerve center but we’ve also made it easy to take action right from the Analytics page! You can:
- Open any pitch on the list in a new tab for quick viewing.
- Promote right from the analytics page.
- Duplicate and use any Pitch Site as a template.
- Edit—go immediately to any pitch site to edit it.
Get started with these tools now by clicking the Analytics tab on your Pitch Site Manager screen. Login now.
Are you a competitive person? Does your goal is “to be always the best”? Do you think Crushpath Analytics can help you achieve your goal? Every tool is useful, it is just depends on you on how you use it and how you perform after analyzing things out.
How much do you appreciate our given information? If you appreciate us so much, you can prove it by leaving us a comment.